As a B2B market vendor, one of the most important questions that you need to focus is– What is the best way to attract buyers in the current market scenario? To be completely honest, nothing is completely “best” due to the ever-fluctuating market. But then, some trends and tactics work better than others. Digital Marketing is one such strategy that has completely revolutionized businesses in an utterly great way. Before discussing how digital marketing can help B2B in acing the market, let’s check out some B2B statistics.
Top B2B Statistics:
- While Google+ once used to be the top platform for B2B marketers to showcase their brands on, today, the slot has been taken up by LinkedIn and Twitter. 54% of B2B marketers consider Google+ ineffective and rather choose LinkedIn to reach out to a bigger and better audience
- Instagram has become another game-changing platform for B2B marketers. 33% of the B2B marketers are using Instagram to make an impact with their brand, 80% of who are millennials
- As much as 32% of the total click-through rate for B2B is directed from mobile searches. This is quite predictable because the internet population is moving towards mobile searches at a great pace
- Content is important in every business, and it’s the same for B2B as well. Great content generates greater traffic, which is why 89% of the B2B marketers focus on producing engaging content
- B2B marketers rely on emails as their primary means of distributing content and finding leads. 93% of B2B marketers consider emails as the main part of the B2B process. So not only should emails be relevant, but they should also be mobile-friendly because a major 54% leads access their emails via their phone.
B2B and Digital Marketing:
- Legit Content Marketing Strategy: Like you already know, content is key. In digital marketing, everything eventually spirals down to content. Content marketing is something that can attract huge traffic to a brand, which is important when it comes to B2B marketing. A great content strategy can work wonders for a B2B marketer. Apart from great traffic, the ROI generated is quite astounding as well.
- Opting for Marketing Automation: To be running around looking for leads is a thing of the past. Not only does manual lead generation take a lot of effort, but it also takes too much time, yielding an almost very little result. This is where marketing automation tools come in. Marketing automation is one of the most essential and efficient strategies that B2B marketers need to focus on. It not only helps in saving time in the lead generation process, but the leads generated are definitely top notch.
- Measure Your Records: Digital marketing has undoubtedly made the market an easier place to work at. While collecting data used to be a much harder task in earlier times, today, with the rise in digital marketing, there are numerous tools and techniques that can help B2B marketers to track their records and make better marketing strategies.
- Target the Mobile Audience: In the recent years, there has been a steady, but nevertheless, a great increase in the mobile audience. More people are browsing through their mobile phones, which led Google to come up with its mobile-based algorithm, which ranks websites based on mobile searches. This is a great opportunity for B2B marketers to reach out to a wider audience since there are more mobile users than desktop users.
The market is changing bit by bit, and so are the industry standards. As a B2B marketer, to be on top of the charts, it’s important to ensure that you pitch in the best possible efforts. And for that, making the best out of digital marketing strategies can take you a long way.
Author Bio: An Electronics and Electrical Engineering graduate, Sonal found her passion in Digital Marketing. Deeply passionate about photography, novels and music, she has a keen and sharp eye for details, something which she says helped her pursue Digital Marketing. She feels Digital Marketing is something that everyone should know about. It is not just a marketing technique, it is something so revolutionary that it has a great potential to change the entire market game plan. She is currently working in Digital Ready as a content strategist and plans and creates content related to Digital Marketing and various latest technologies.